Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion :: View topic - I'm new, thought I'd introduce myself

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion
The SRV Discussion Forum - why didn't we do this before?

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

I'm new, thought I'd introduce myself

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
csi24

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:48 am    Post subject: I'm new, thought I'd introduce myself Reply with quote

Hello everyone! I'm from Maryland and I may 16 but Stevie Ray Vaughan is one of my two idols. His music moves me and sends chills up and down my spine.

I come home from school everyday and I sit on that laptop for at least an hour watching SRV videos. Call me a nerd but his music just moves me that much.

I've been into SRV for about 7-8 months now and I've seen some of his videos more times than I count but they still all give me chills.

And was it just me or was Stevie supposed to go in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame next year? Because everything I've seen says he didn't get selected Evil or Very Mad.

This has gotten long, but I'm glad I've found this forum and I'm glad to be here!

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote

Well bit late on this,but then as see the site not so busy and i have not come as much too.Anyway welcome to the forum,so posting not shure if will get much replies?,but some for members still here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: