Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion :: View topic - Stevie Ray Vaughan

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion
The SRV Discussion Forum - why didn't we do this before?

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Stevie Ray Vaughan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjl9085

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:36 am    Post subject: Stevie Ray Vaughan Reply with quote

I am a student. My goal is to become an elementary school teacher. I am kind of a big kid myself.
I love Stevie's music because it is sincere and inspiring. I never had the opportunity to see SRV live. I was too young. My parents were not cool enough to recognize his talent. My mom did take me to see Freddie Fender. Oh Boy! lol
Since I collect SRV's autographs, I love hearing stories about folks meeting SRV. It is wondeful to know that the man and his music matched up.
Thanks. Mark
mjl9085@hotmail.com
Christopher X

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum Mark,you may notice though its realy quiet around here these days.

Last edited by Christopher X on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
mjl9085

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christopher X,
Thanks for the warm welcome. Why do you think it is quiet? I found this discussion and/or forum through a google search. Are there other places that SRV fans can share information?
Most importantly, how and when did you become a SRV fan?
Mark
Christopher X

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well quiet as not so many threads as before,but then i have not been keeping up here too as maybe i should.Like some threads i have meant to add things,but just had other things to do,or to busy on other forums,wesbites etc..

I forget now how i found it,most likely a net search or as a link on another site?.And other places,yahoo groups,which i am on 2,but not always busy too,there is myspace too.And i herd of SRV and DT in the mid 80's or so,remember my brother bringing a copy of live alive home from a friend.And later on remember seeing the bb king special and knowing him,that had to be 1987 or shown in NZ 88?.And brother bough in step in 1989 i remember too,was in high school then.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: