Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion :: View topic - Mitch Mitchell -1946-2008

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion
The SRV Discussion Forum - why didn't we do this before?

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Mitch Mitchell -1946-2008

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Christopher X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:41 am    Post subject: Mitch Mitchell -1946-2008 Reply with quote

Well the other day on the 12th of november mitch mitchell passed away in portland oregon of natural causes.The week before he had been at the last stop of the Experience Hendrix concerts in portland.Going on the info,there where 18 or 19 shows across the u.s,not shure if mitch was on all of them?.

A great drummer in music,i had not herd much of music after his hendrix work.But with hendrix he had much great work on the albums,songs,like bold as love,little wing,voodoo chile(sr) etc.....Had seen him over the years to on videos or dvds,tv documentries,books,magazines too,and info on the net like the one below.

Also could have put this in the SRV section as mitch did play i have read with SRV and DT in the 80's.Like herd of some shows in paris in 86 i think,and where mitch took SRV to where he and jimi drank after the shows.And remember maybe later on SRV playing or meeting mitch in L.A.There maybe other concerts or meetings too that i dont know of,have to check some info again on the ones i mentioned too.

http://www.jimi-hendrix.com/index.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: