Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion :: View topic - 1983 SRV Bootlegs

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion
The SRV Discussion Forum - why didn't we do this before?

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

1983 SRV Bootlegs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
57fenderstrat@cox.net

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: 1983 SRV Bootlegs Reply with quote

For every boot you post I'll give you one. Cool? Lets see what we got. O yeah and any pics from 83
AlB

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there's one at Ripley's Music Hall in Philadelphia that is a VERY GOOD SHOW. i listened to it like a thousand times and never get tired of listening to it. here's the url:

http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/dt/stevie-ray-vaughan-concert/20050304-6807.html

can you post the WHOLE Carnegie Hall concert? I think there's a soundboard recording of the whole thing. but cant find it anywhere. can you post that if you have it? thanks so much! Very Happy
57fenderstrat@cox.net

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlB wrote:
there's one at Ripley's Music Hall in Philadelphia that is a VERY GOOD SHOW. i listened to it like a thousand times and never get tired of listening to it. here's the url:

http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/dt/stevie-ray-vaughan-concert/20050304-6807.html

can you post the WHOLE Carnegie Hall concert? I think there's a soundboard recording of the whole thing. but cant find it anywhere. can you post that if you have it? thanks so much! Very Happy

Thanks for the post. That concert is really good. I've heard it many times. As for the Carnegie Hall show, I can't find the entire set. I do know that on a greatest hits cd I have there is Voodoo Chile and Sky is Crying which aren't on the Carnegie Hall cd. Thats all I kind find so far.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: