Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion :: View topic - greetings from ohio

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion
The SRV Discussion Forum - why didn't we do this before?

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

greetings from ohio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scratchandsniff

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:23 am    Post subject: greetings from ohio Reply with quote

hello all,

Just ran across the board while doing some stevie searching on the net. I have been a stevie fan awhile now. I am sad to say that I didnt know much about him while he was alive. I was a bit young.lol I have to say that since the first time i heard stevie thats been it for me. That is why I wear a tat of number one on my right arm:). I dont care who they throw out, there will never be anyone that plays or played with as much passion then srv. Stevie is why i picked up a guitar 14 years ago. I dont try to be stevie when i play, even though I would kill to have that tone:). lol
57fenderstrat@cox.net

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I would kill for that tone too. Glad to see another member on this forum. Seems to me that nobody posts on here anymore. Not even the creator... Maybe we can get it goin'!

Matt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: