Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion :: View topic - public apology

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion
The SRV Discussion Forum - why didn't we do this before?

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

public apology
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TTrahan

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluz_playa85 wrote:
TTrahan wrote:
Ian might be my favorite musician since SRV died. He is flat out amazing.

my fave Ian songs have to be Blue Sky, Train Tracks, Dandelion, Muddy Jesus...i could go on and on. I actually did a cover of Deliver Me on my first album and he really dug it which meant alot to me.

I pretty much listen to the audio that I ripped from the "Live From Austin DVD" all of the time.

No Woman No Cry, Muddy Jesus, Me and My Guitar, Champagne and Reefer, Train Tracks, Blue Sky, etc. Its just awesome.

Thats cool that he dug your cover!
bluz_playa85

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TTrahan wrote:

I pretty much listen to the audio that I ripped from the "Live From Austin DVD" all of the time.

No Woman No Cry, Muddy Jesus, Me and My Guitar, Champagne and Reefer, Train Tracks, Blue Sky, etc. Its just awesome.

Thats cool that he dug your cover!

do you have the DVD or just the audio? because I have a video of that show. if you want a copy i may be able to have someone back in Hawaii make me one to send to you.
TTrahan

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the DVD, thanks though!

One of my buddies let me borrow and it and has never came back to get it.

I was lucky enough to be able to make a copy of it, so I will have it forever. That is such a special performance, IMO.
bluz_playa85

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TTrahan wrote:
I have the DVD, thanks though!

One of my buddies let me borrow and it and has never came back to get it.

I was lucky enough to be able to make a copy of it, so I will have it forever. That is such a special performance, IMO.

I have another live ian Moore video at home too. It's like someone filmed it with a handheld camcorder but it's a good performance. I think it may have been a show up in Canada. First time i ever saw him do Deliver Me live.

i've got a bunch of live bootleg stuff like that. I also got some Chris Duarte vids as well as some SRV recording outtakes on CD.
62strat

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to get my hands on one of those Duarte films if at all possible. are they in Hawaii or Austin?
bluz_playa85

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

62strat wrote:
I'd like to get my hands on one of those Duarte films if at all possible. are they in Hawaii or Austin?

they are all in Hawaii. i'll see what i can do and let you know. I have a few to choose from. I have a 2-tape show he did in Colorado Springs, I have a 3-show tape that has an in-store acoustic performance, and i also have a tape where he's jamming with Double Trouble, Mato from Indigenous, Jess Davey from the Hoax and Malford Milligan on vocals, and they do a bunch of standards (Little Wing, Superstition, etc.)

Let me know which one you are interested in.
Is RAY eL

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:42 am    Post subject: HAHAHA Reply with quote

I've been listenin' to your sound clips at your website...

And have you succeed? Man, here in spain are thousands of guitar players that have more feeling and touch than you...

by the way...

Hana Bay = James Taylor - Down On Copperline

Are you sayin' you're real? I think you're a joke...like i am by now...at least i recognize it...

Please go to Texas Hatters and see if they have enough leather for your new hat...

Once after a show Stevie said: "Man, today i played like a white boy"...

You are just white BOY tryin' to find your soul...Have you found something yet?
TTrahan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: HAHAHA Reply with quote

Is RAY eL wrote:
I've been listenin' to your sound clips at your website...

And have you succeed? Man, here in spain are thousands of guitar players that have more feeling and touch than you...

by the way...

Hana Bay = James Taylor - Down On Copperline

Are you sayin' you're real? I think you're a joke...like i am by now...at least i recognize it...

Please go to Texas Hatters and see if they have enough leather for your new hat...

Once after a show Stevie said: "Man, today i played like a white boy"...

You are just white BOY tryin' to find your soul...Have you found something yet?

KEEP IT POSITIVE, NO PERSONAL ATTACKS. Thats the last time I am going to say that, after this, the topic is closed. PERIOD.
bluz_playa85

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: HAHAHA Reply with quote

all i have to say to this is.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

good for spain and their guitar players. thats like what, 20 bazillion miles away? no one cares about you over there. and you're right. you are a joke comin over here to an AMERICAN guitarists discussion board that is full of AMERICAN guitarists. Funny, you mention there being alot of guitarists better than me in spain? dude I know there are ALOT of better guitar players than me here in AMERICA, but i bet i'm still better than you Very Happy

p.s. i've never heard James Taylor's "Down On Copperline" or whatever its called. I like James Taylor but i'm not a huge fan.

p.p.s might wanna post more than 2 posts before you come in here bashin on someone ya loser. go practice some more or something.

Last edited by bluz_playa85 on Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
bluz_playa85

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: HAHAHA Reply with quote

TTrahan wrote:
KEEP IT POSITIVE, NO PERSONAL ATTACKS. Thats the last time I am going to say that, after this, the topic is closed. PERIOD.

dude might as well close it. Just needed to get that last one in Wink i'm sick of lookin at it anyway.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: