Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion :: View topic - Red House

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion
The SRV Discussion Forum - why didn't we do this before?

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Red House

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
59strat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: Red House Reply with quote

Man i just listened to red house by hendrix and damn what and awesome blues song! the tone the playing god so smooth!? damn if i could only find out what gear hendrix was using.................. Smile
62strat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey 59Strat, I think you could probably keep some of your post on the same thread like all the questions about gear, that should have all been under one thread the only reason I mention it is because it is kinda hard to follow the way your doing it now.

P.S nice name reminds me of mine : Rolling Eyes
I'm still married to my first wife, she's a '59 Stratocaster. I've always called her my first wife. She don't talk back to me she talks for me. She don't scream at me she screams for me and sho has a sweet tone when she do....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: