Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion :: View topic - Austin City Limits 1989 setlist?

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion
The SRV Discussion Forum - why didn't we do this before?

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Austin City Limits 1989 setlist?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
healy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Austin City Limits 1989 setlist? Reply with quote

Hey there, New poster here but long time SRV fan.

I've been hunting for a full set list of the 1989 Austin City Limits show that SRV did but not having much luck. I've taken my copies of the DVD from the box set & the Live from Texas DVD and ripped the audio from them. I'm trying to make a cd of the entire set in order for myself. Does anyone have the full set list or a link to it?

Thanks in advance.
Soul_Taker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From www.stevieray.com

Austin City Limits 1989: The running order for Stevie's complete set at ACL in '89: House is Rockin', Tightrope, May I Have a Talk With You, Mary Had a Little Lamb, Leave My Girl Alone, Crossfire, Look at Little Sister, Superstition, Cold Shot, Couldn't Stand the Weather, Voodoo Chile, Riviera Paradise. With the exception of Superstition, you can now reconstruct the whole concert from the DVDs of Live From Austin and the disk in the SRV box set.

Austin City Limits 1983: Here is the complete set list for the first ACL show: Testify (take 1), Instrumental (take 1 aborted), Instrumental (take 2), Voodoo Chile, Pride and Joy (take 1), Texas Flood, Love Struck Baby, Mary Had a Little Lamb, Tin Pan Alley, Rude Mood, Lenny (take 1 aborted), Lenny (take 2), Pride and Joy (take 2), Testify (take 2 aborted), Testify (take 3), (last 2 songs with Jimmie Vaughan, Kim Wilson and Angela Strehli) Blues Before Sunrise, Don't Fall For Me Baby (not sure of that title). Thanks to Mark C for the info. Originally broadcast were Pride and Joy, Texas Flood, Rude Mood, Voodoo Chile and Love Struck Baby.

There's also a jam with W.C. Clark on the 1989 show.
healy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks very much, that's exactly what I was looking for!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: