Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion :: View topic - need help finding pic with guitar behind head!

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion
The SRV Discussion Forum - why didn't we do this before?

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

need help finding pic with guitar behind head!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chuckyab

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: need help finding pic with guitar behind head! Reply with quote

I would like a wallpaper of Byron Barr's photo, the one with SRV and the guitar behind his head. We would like to screen save it at work. Thank you very much, any help appreciated.
Thank you, chuck Very Happy
chuckyab

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nevermind, after hours of searching, i found byron barr and called him, he is mailing me an original copy from the negative, in 24x36.
gonna be kick ass framed over our fireplace.
Ill post a pic when I finish
Gamedojo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much is he charging for the print?

http://www.shelleygrund.com/recording/Recordings.htm
chuckyab

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gamedojo wrote:

he charge me $118 for the huge pic, straight from the negative, and includes ins. and a good tube.

He was very happy someone called him and requested one of his pics, and also, couldnt believe I asked him to sign it in the corner.

I'll send you his email address later, does this board have PM? post your email address and I'd be happy to help this photographer out.
Gamedojo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! yeah, just click on the "email" button under my posting.

do you have a possible small link to show what it looks like?

T.

chuckyab wrote:
Gamedojo wrote:

he charge me $118 for the huge pic, straight from the negative, and includes ins. and a good tube.

He was very happy someone called him and requested one of his pics, and also, couldnt believe I asked him to sign it in the corner.

I'll send you his email address later, does this board have PM? post your email address and I'd be happy to help this photographer out.

http://www.shelleygrund.com/recording/Recordings.htm
Christopher X

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Cool picture Reply with quote

This is the picture in the crossfire bio book right,i think from the late 70's or early 80's,its a pretty cool picture for shure. Cool
chuckyab

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EMAIL hiway95@AOL.COM

Please email Byronn Barr, and tell him Chuck sent you. Email your address and he will mail you a brochure of his photos available. There are around 10 of his photos throughout the book in the SRV Box set. The cool thing is, the prints are straight from the negatives. He called me today and said my print is on the way! the poster 16x20 cost total $118.

quote="Gamedojo"]Thanks! yeah, just click on the "email" button under my posting.

do you have a possible small link to show what it looks like?

T.

chuckyab wrote:
Gamedojo wrote:

[/quote]
Christopher X

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:56 am    Post subject: Wrong picture Reply with quote

I got the pictures mixed up,the one in the SRV box set and on the official website right,and in colour.The one i was thinking of was in B/W and his first promo shot from 1980 with a cap on and guitar played behind his head.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: