Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion :: View topic - srv live alive tourpass signed for sale

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion
The SRV Discussion Forum - why didn't we do this before?

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

srv live alive tourpass signed for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stratkiller51

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: srv live alive tourpass signed for sale Reply with quote

i am new to the forum but i was very fortunate to open for srv in 87' in elpaso tx 5/17, i have my hand signed working tour pass in absolute mint condition that has been in my picture album for 21 yrs going on sale at the hard rock hotel in ny. the 31st along with a 400 lot of things from u2 grateful dead sting etc i have pics avalible but i would like serious offers only, i have it apprasied,my web mail is jrsray@suddenlink.net,i was also fortunate to be set up on the same side as stevie and his tech let me pickup no.1 along with the red strat and a clear acrilic strat, he also signed my back plate from my 62 strat (ron player her with a feelin stevie ray vaughn) which was stolen in 90! but i could tell some cool war stories as we partyed and hung out all day and some after the show
"PLAY HER WITH A FEELIN STEVIE RAY VAUGHN"
stratkiller51

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: live alive/CONTINUED Reply with quote

also about stevies height i have pics some where and next to my wife stevies @5'4 but extra large hands!
"PLAYER HER WITH A FEELIN STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN"
57fenderstrat@cox.net

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:58 am    Post subject: Re: live alive/CONTINUED Reply with quote

stratkiller51 wrote:
also about stevies height i have pics some where and next to my wife stevies @5'4 but extra large hands!
"PLAYER HER WITH A FEELIN STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN"

Put that pic up here. I wanna see how big his hands are.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: