Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion :: View topic - SRV Cigarettes!

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion
The SRV Discussion Forum - why didn't we do this before?

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

SRV Cigarettes!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FenderStratFan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:10 am    Post subject: SRV Cigarettes! Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

I am a huge huge HUUGE fan of Stevie. I am 20 years old and have played guitar since I was 6. Stevie inspired me to pick up the guitar.

I have been searching for months on this topic.... What kind of cigarettes did Stevie smoke? if ANYONE has any information or know of any websites that I can get that info from please help.

Its just a self satisfactory thing for me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
hawk5211

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember reading in "Caught in the Crossfire" something about him buying a pack of "Kools". That might be it.
FenderStratFan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just wondering because in the Live at the El Macombo DVD, you can't tell what kind of a cigarette it is... there is no letters or logo on the cigarette filter.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: