Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion :: View topic - Voodoo chile(sr) question?

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion
The SRV Discussion Forum - why didn't we do this before?

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Voodoo chile(sr) question?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Christopher X

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:18 am    Post subject: Voodoo chile(sr) question? Reply with quote

I have always wondered why reese wynans from what i have seen never played on this song in concert.Like he walks off for a break i suppose,like maybe my thinking is it SRV or his own idea,maybe because he did not play on it for the 2nd album of SRV and DT.
But i would have liked to see him on it reay,though i do like it how it is too,the power trio format,but on hendrix's record it has none i think,the cd i have says voodoo child has steve winwood on organ,but that must be voodoo chile,as the song has none that i can hear.
On the cd back cover it has voodo chile and then of course voodoo child(slight return),but has inside that voodoo child has steve winwood and jack cassidy,man they make it akward realy with all this.

So i go by voodoo chile(sr) and voodoo chile is the first song on electric ladyland and longer.On SRV's albums its voodoo chile(sr) and on some hendrix cd's i see the voodoo chile(sr) song without the (sr) part,making some think its the 4th track longer version on the cd of that song the bluesy one.
(Ok sorry for getting off track there,its about the reese wynans topic first) Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: