Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Help with my W/D/W rig (first time)
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Help with my W/D/W rig (first time)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rifflord

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:29 pm    Post subject: Help with my W/D/W rig (first time) Reply with quote

Wanting a W/D/W rig, a few pedals in front of amp and a lexicon reverb going to the two wet cabs.

Looking for suggestions for two 1x12 cabinets and what kind of speakers are ideal for this purpose.

I am also getting confused trying to find a basic stereo power amp, rack mounted like Michael Landau has in his video below his lexicon. I know Scott has said you can use any old combo amp as your wet speakers but I'd rather get as close to Landau's set up as possible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2dyCvEUvv0
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many companies make 1x12 cabs, and the speakers aren't that important- reverb isn't very picky about speakers.

One bit of advice - the sound coming out of a line box is extremely bright. I don't know how Mike does it, but there's no way I could get my reverb and delay dark enough with their own settings. You might need to feed them into a small mixer before going into a power amp. I go into the front end of an HRD and I turn the treble and mid down to about 3.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: