Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - TWA SH9 PEDAL
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

TWA SH9 PEDAL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pier

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:13 pm    Post subject: TWA SH9 PEDAL Reply with quote

Hi Scott, here in Europe your new signature pedal Is impossible to find.
I wrote to Godlyke, they don' t have a distributor here.
There Is only a shop in Germany that carry TWA products, but at the moment no SH9.
This Is a pity.
Hope for a better distribution of products with your name since you have a lot of fans here in Europe.
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know how to answer your post, so I sent it to Godlyke and this is their reply:

Hey Scott,

I hope all's well -

Yes, I think this customer contacted us as well.

As you know, we had some production delays due to the chassis issues.

I have received some other dealer inquiries from Europe, but I did not want to take any more orders until we knew exactly what was going on & when we would have the pedals ready to ship.

On a positive note, I have since found a new powder coating facility and I am headed there tomorrow to pick up 200 x SH9 powder coated chassis.

They will still need to be silk screened, but that should only take about a week & then we can start building & shipping again.

I expect to have all the backorders shipped by the end of October, and then we can also start soliciting new distributors, etc.

That being said, I have to be frank - the SH9 is really expensive to build, and the export price to Europe will be high.

Because of this, I can't guarantee that we will be able to open a large number of European dealers, and even if we do, the pedal will still be expensive for customers.

I can't say at this point that the pedal would be cheaper if a Euro dealer was selling it rather than purchasing it from the USA - it is just economics due to freight costs, import duties, etc.

We will make every effort to open more Euro retailers, but we needed to get past the production issues first.
Pier

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Scott and thanks for the answer.
I think the reply from Godlyke speaks for itself.
So...let's be patient and wait..
It someone of the forum here in Europe will score the SH9 in a shop please share!!
Thanks!
Kalin Belchev

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have scored one from the first batch but had it sent to my niece in NH so I don't have to pay insane custom taxes here.
I'm must say it is really a killer drive pedal!
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kalin, I'm glad you like it!
fusion58

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2022 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kalin Belchev wrote:
I have scored one from the first batch but had it sent to my niece in NH so I don't have to pay insane custom taxes here.
I'm must say it is really a killer drive pedal!

I live in Thailand, so I'll probably employ the same strategy when purchasing the pedal in order to prevent these greedy bastards from gouging me.

Cheers! Cool
Thumberstrummer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...I had to get to NYC this summer to get one! Sublime customer service by TWA guys, who pointed out before I got there, the name of a shop having one in stock.
Worth every dollar paid! This pedal is fantastic and does exactely what Scott demonstrates on the YT video: it has less annoying bass in the middle of the way compared to the old SD9, while retains a deep voice, pleasant mids and silky highs. Can't be more happy with it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: