Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Hallo every body and What I Can do?
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Hallo every body and What I Can do?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
juan verdera

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:47 am    Post subject: Hallo every body and What I Can do? Reply with quote

Helo: well... my name is Juan Verdera and I am a gratets fan of Scott and his Tribal Tech for ever a ever (my favor is the Rocket Science). I was born in Cuba and have 30 yers old.

I was live in Geremany for one year and now stay in Valencia City (Spain). I play electric violoncello (with multi efects and midi) and have a group here in Spain. My music for the moment round the jazz fussion. But I have some problems because here in Spain the people not like too much the jazz fussion and is problematic find places for play, and more ploblems for find manager. Whatsoever I think so that in some moment may be find the solutions for that thinks.
For many years I hear much ad much music of Tribal Tech and Allan Holdsworth and Uzeb, Corea, Yellow jackets, Keith Jarret, etc I love all of them, but at the end of the day my prefered is Scott. Is very lirics and contemporaneus and give to me some thins for thinking. Well...for the moment is ended. I´m sorry for my Inglish but is a problem when not used every day. I speak much better. (if some one like to hear my music can see some in my web: zonadetolerancia.net)

have a nice day: Verdera
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: