Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Scott's new guitar!
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Scott's new guitar!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lenni

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:34 pm    Post subject: Scott's new guitar! Reply with quote

Scott's new guitar. Click on the pics!

The pics are from yesterday in Verviers. Totally awesome show. As on the new live cd they played Nairobee Express, which was unbelievable fun to watch/hear. Kirk made it way groovier than Smith on the VTT album, the earth was shaking Shocked

Well the new guitar... Maple neck. Scott did write a comment about it in the Gear section. His tone was really really fat, especially when he rolled the volume up.

I was really surprised about John. Didn't know he is THAT good. He did a incredible solo on Nairobee Express. Cool guy too.
Kirk was entertaining as always. Groove monster, had too move my feet all the time Very Happy

Well and Scott..... you guys know it. He's just the best. His only competitor would have been Hendrix...
fusion58

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pics! Thanks for posting them. Cool
Darko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah! I heard them the night before in Ivrea, Italy. I also wento to Scott's clinic the morning after. That was even more fun and VERY useful. Scott is a great teacher. The new guitar has a Gotoh bridge and Kinman pickups he told us.
Great sounds from a great player! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: