Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Where can I buy Dr. Hee?
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Where can I buy Dr. Hee?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cajzell

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: Where can I buy Dr. Hee? Reply with quote

Hello,

I have all Tribal Tech, Scott Henderson and Vital Tech Tones albums, with the exception of "Dr. Hee", which I only have on vinyl. Is there really no possibility of buying this album for less than $50+, as it is sold on amazon?

Caj Zell
Eric_H

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Where can I buy Dr. Hee? Reply with quote

Look no further.

http://www.gemm.com/ddc/search.pl?&a_refno=GML698800443

It does take a couple of weeks to get CD's from them with customs and all. When I ordered from gemm, they give you the option of have them as an intermediary for the transfer of funds. I think there was a small fee, but it was better than sending your Credit Card info to Russia. I paid about $20 per CD in the end, which isn't bad. Much better than amazon.

I am in the same boat as you except I am missing "spears". Need to order this too.

cajzell wrote:
Hello,

I have all Tribal Tech, Scott Henderson and Vital Tech Tones albums, with the exception of "Dr. Hee", which I only have on vinyl. Is there really no possibility of buying this album for less than $50+, as it is sold on amazon?

Caj Zell
vladorg

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a friendly reminder taht this probably isn't a licensed CD.Scott proably won't get anything out of it-I might as well burn you a copy and send it over Confused I would hunt on eBay if I were you, they pop up once in a while(the real ones),used for a decent price.

Vlad
fusion58

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=307&item=4715702442&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
vladorg

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fusion58 wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=307&item=4715702442&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Daymn, right on time!Plus it's minty and sealed!Good stuff!

Vlad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: