Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - I'm Murat
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

I'm Murat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zyryab

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 10:30 pm    Post subject: I'm Murat Reply with quote

Hi people!! It's great to be here... Scott Henderson is my legendary guitarist so I'm very happy to be here and with pro musicians... I've read almost every message posted here and it didn't take me too long to see there are great musicians here...I am just trying to play good guitar and trying to make good compositions. I'm living in great Istanbul. Playing on stage and composing pieces... I don't consider myself as a rock musician or a blues musician or a jazz musician.. I don't categorize music such as classical, jazz, pop, rock etc..To me, music is music...After I play Clapton, I can go to a classical music concert or after composing an orchestral piece I can watch a Pink Floyd concert Cool I feel every kind of music that has a depth, quality and a spirit.
Music is too big, we are too small........
vladorg

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Murat,
nice to see somebody from so close to home.Welcome to the board-I'm from Bulgaria BTW but I currently study in the States-I'm sure you'll find a lot of great people and musicians here.Have fun,

Vladimir
Zyryab

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Vladimir... nice to meet you... I think the only Turkish guy here is me Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: