Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - EchoBoy
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

EchoBoy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clfred779

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: EchoBoy Reply with quote

Scott do you have any tips using EchoBoy or presets you would like to share?

Thank you.
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem, but you may have to wait until I get back from Asia. My iLok crashed and I can't use any of my plug-ins right now. They sent me a new iLok, but it takes a week to transfer the licenses and I'll be in Hong Kong by then.The one I use the most often is "Studio Tape". I'll respond further when I get back. Sorry!
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, those iLok guys are fast - got my licenses back in two days! So, my favorite echo is Studio Tape, 450ms, feedback at 10 o'clock, low and high cut all the way down, saturation all the way down, but I play around with that - turning it up can sound cool. I set the mix on 100% wet because I use it on a bus and use the bus fader to control the echo volume.

I've used a lot of other presets too but Studio Tape is what I like to use on solos. EchoBoy is about the coolest plug-in I've ever bought. It's amazing to scroll through all the presets that the guys at SoundToys have obviously spent countless hours coming up with. At $179, it's the biggest bang for your buck in the plug-in world in my opinion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: