Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Tribal Tech tour?
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Tribal Tech tour?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
barik01

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Tribal Tech tour? Reply with quote

Hi Scott, pretty cool you continue the Q&A stuff here.

This is an incredibly creative one, surely never heard that one before...but what kind of music will Tribal Tech play on the upcoming tour?
Will it be mostly jam-based or maybe some older tunes thrown in, too?
I suppose you guys became pretty bored playing these tracks over and over, but it would be cool to hear a few tunes like Face First or Big Fun simply because there's nobody else out there playing sax-like lines over such changes with a cranked up Plexi...
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll play some of the more popular tunes from the past for sure, some tunes from X, and some looser music so the show can be different from night to night. I'm really looking forward to the tour!
Lola Fay's Father

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHICAGO

Wink
pierfram

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:24 am    Post subject: What about Italy? Reply with quote

Scott Henderson wrote:
We'll play some of the more popular tunes from the past for sure, some tunes from X, and some looser music so the show can be different from night to night. I'm really looking forward to the tour!

I've noticed that by now you'll tour Asia, do you plan to come to Europe/Italy as well with TT? I've been always following you since the beginning, do you remember your first TT concert in Rome in 1992 with about 15-20 people attending? Thanks a lot and thanks for the music, of course also Gary, Kinsey-boy (no more boy!) and Cpt. Kirk. Cheers from Rome! Pier
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I remember our first gigs in Rome and it was a great time even though there weren't many people at the shows. We're planning a Tribal Tech tour of Europe in the summer, but nothing booked yet. Hope to see you in Italy!
enerjazzer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Singapore? Reply with quote

Hi Scott, I saw Tribal Tech planning to play in Singapore on March 11, but no venue/time, no details... Will it happen?

Please don't say no, I've been waiting for this for 20 years!!...
fusion58

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget your homies right here in L.A., brah! Wink Cool
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really sorry about the posting of the show in Singapore. It was a possible gig which was never confirmed, and I thought it had been removed from my site. I hope to play in Singapore next time! With Willis living in Spain, I doubt if any US gigs will happen, especially considering the low fees that clubs are paying these days - we'd loose money for sure. I toured the US two years ago with Jeff Berlin and Mike Clark, and even as famous as those guys are, the tour wasn't financially successful. The Iridium in NYC is paying decent money - I wish I could say that about the other clubs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: