Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - No more Scott Henderson model at Suhr guitars?
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

No more Scott Henderson model at Suhr guitars?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stephane

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:06 am    Post subject: No more Scott Henderson model at Suhr guitars? Reply with quote

Hi Mr.Henderson, I can't see your signature guitar at Suhr's website, do they discontinued (I hope it´s the good word Embarassed ...) this model?

By the way, I wish you, your family and your fans around the world, all the best for 2014 Very Happy !

And I hope you'll come to play in France this year Razz !
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They haven't discontinued my model. Their web site is a little weird - sometimes I can't find stuff which I know they make. I have to ask them what's up with that.

Happy New Year to you too, and i apologize to the fans in France - seems I never play there. That's totally out of my control - agents and promoters run that part of my job, and it's all about money.
stephane

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Very Happy !
I can buy a used Henderson model here in France, the red one, not too expensive, I think it's a good bargain Smile !

You played once (at least Laughing !) in France, it was about 10 years ago I think at "Chez Paulette" in the east of France, I went there spending 3 or 4 hours in my car (with a friend) from Paris too see your Blues trio, it was amazing Razz !!!

I can't understand why promoters can't find some place to play, at least in Paris, because many friends of mine who are guitar players would like to see you live, I'm sure you can fill a place like le "New morning" which is a place where other great guitarists (Mike Stern, Tommy Emmanuel, Eric Johnson, Larry Carlton, etc...) come and play before a big audience, and you could probably play there 2 or 3 days, it's too bad Mad !!!
I think I'll contact your European promoter to know how much it'll coast to have your band.

Have a nice day!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: