Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Multi-FX
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Multi-FX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
guitarplayer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:26 pm    Post subject: Multi-FX Reply with quote

Hi Scott,
If Boss SE-70's were not available anymore, what multi effect could you gig with? Is there anything out there that you have heard that can get the sounds you are going for in a relatively small footprint? I remember you mentioning the line6 M9 once.

Thanks so much for all the amazing information that you share with us!
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could gig with anything - Eventide, TC, Lexicon all make nice units. The question is, what could I take on the road? That's where the problem is, because it can't be bigger than an SE-70 and still fit in my normal sized pedalboard suitcase. Unfortunately no one sees the need for a small multi-FX. Eventide makes the H9, but it can only do a couple sounds at a time. A few of my SE-70 patches use multiple algorithms, and I can't find anything in a small package which will do that. So until somebody makes something better and not bigger, I'll keep using my ancient SE-70.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: