Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Skeeter!!
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Skeeter!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kraston

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:17 am    Post subject: Skeeter!! Reply with quote

Smile Can't tell you how many times I've thought of you and Cindy; throughout the years. How is she? And you? Apparently, quite the busy man! LOL!
Does anyone still call you Skeeter? I left the WPB area when I was 20. In Memphis, now. Do you remember Harry Johnson and Damon Fanok?
We were so lucky to have such nice people in our lives. Anyway, just wanted to say hello and see how your sister Cindy is. She may not remember me. Hell; you may not,either! LOL.
Wishing you well and all good things.

Peace,

Michelle Winkler Johnson (not Harry Johnson)[/b]
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Michelle, nice to hear from you! Nobody calls me Skeeter anymore, most of the musicians I work with just say 'turn down bitch!"

Cindy is fine and living in Nashville - she has two horses! And grandkids!

Harry Johnson died of cancer in 2007 - he was one of my two best friends from West Palm Beach. I haven't heard from Damon since I left Florida in 1980, but I still keep in touch with Rick Rossano, who played bass in the Glades Renegades - I don't know if you remember that band.

I still get news from Lake Worth High School, and the last time I played in Palm Beach I saw a lot of people I knew - it was so much fun to play in my home town!

All the best,

Scott
Kraston

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:04 pm    Post subject: Skeeter Reply with quote

Oh, Scott…..Cannot believe Harry is gone! Made for a long night and tearful

morning. I'm so sorry for your loss of such a good friend.

Was hoping to find you bunch of teenage friends to see who would be in town Feb. 13th, for Craigs fundraiser gathering. My brother, Frank and I plan on going, and I was hoping we'd all get together.(Lantana)

I have a daughter in Nashville! Two grandsons there! A daughter in Collierville, near here, with two girls and a boy! That's five grandchildren!
My husband and I figure we'll be forever broke! LOL!

Going to Ashland, MS this evening to stay with Mom until Friday. She lives on our land out there and won't leave! Never know how computer will be able to work out there. We're slowly building a barndominium. I've plenty to keep me busy there.

Please give my best to Cindy. After my Dad passed away, my Mom married a man with the same last name. I saw her pics on classmates. Wild. huh?

I'd like to keep in touch. The news of Harry has reminded me of how important we each are. Have a great week and be safe.

As always,
Michelle
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: