Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Outside the Blues Masterclass
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Outside the Blues Masterclass

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
morxs

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:39 am    Post subject: Outside the Blues Masterclass Reply with quote

Mr. Scott Henderson,

First of all, thank you for your music that I listen since 20+ years (and, I'm 24).

This post is to compliment the way you teach and your way of making it simple to undersand in 'Outside the Blues Masterclass'. It's helpful and it's awesome. It makes me figure out so many things! I think it's the greatest lesson I have purchased; it goes to the essentials.

Anyway, It worked out well for me. I recommand this big times:
http://www.mymusicmasterclass.com/premiumvideos/scott-henderson-blues-guitar-lesson-1/

I really hope to see you soon somewhere closer to Montreal!

Thanks!

Yanick
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Yanick,

I'm glad you like the video - I try my best to make my teaching easy to understand, something I learned from watching Don Mock videos when I was a student. I've also seen many bad guitar videos where the instructor is clearly showing off, not teaching.

I'm very happy with the way Adam Small put it all together and hope to do another video for him in the future.
Matt Gregory

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought both of the Outside the Blues lessons - great stuff!
There's so much in these lessons to learn.

The great thing about Scott as a teacher is that he doesn't try to over explain the theory. Rather, he does more playing to illustrate a concept, and what you end up with is hundreds of ideas to listen to and transcribe.

I hope you get a decent cut of the sales from the MMC stuff Scott - it's a great product and I hope you make more videos with them.
(any plans to make more?)
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adam and I were talking about doing a lesson about guitar tone and studio recording - realizing that it would be an ambitious project and require multiple videos. Just an idea, but I don't think anyone has covered that in depth in this format. I think it could be beneficial for a lot of guitarists who don't have much recording experience and can't afford pro engineers.
Matt Gregory

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That'd be a really interesting and useful video Scott! Hope you do it.
guitarplayer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would buy the tone video, and I know many other people would too. Sounds like a great idea.
Vinchan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just joined this forum to say this.

I'll definitely buy Scott's new videos for MMC regardless how many volumes it would be.

I really loved the materials Scott covered in Outside the Blues, and MMC puts out the best quality lessons among all those "internet guitar lesson videos" without whole bunch of craps like "you put your ring finger on 9th fret" to brag they have 10 hours of "materials"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: