Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Frank Gambale
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Frank Gambale
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not getting into a fight with my home girl because she'll outplay me and then kick my ass.
dizzy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Scott Henderson"]I'm not getting into a fight with my home girl because she'll outplay me and then kick my ass.[/quote]

Exactly bitch!!!
paskiainen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paskiainen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This went completely wrong way. Sorry for my stupid, unfunny jokes. Failed miserably. Bad humor without knowing the person and seeing his face can get out of hand.
I should have just asked if you could get Frank on the show

Could someone please delete this thread?

Mr. Henderson. Sorry if i insulted you any way. You are one of my heroes and favorite people.thanks for everything.

Ps. Paskiainen means "full of shit". A least i got that right Smile
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry about it - if Frank saw this thread he'd probably just laugh. I'm sure many people would like to hear conversations between their favorite musicians, actors, athletes, whatever. If fusion had a show like NFL live, I'm sure I'd end up on there with Frank eventually, and I'd have no problem with it. Like I said, we get along fine. However the podcast wasn't created as an interview machine - we want to have guests who share our interests.
dizzy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought of the ultimate guitar player fight to the death:

Ted Nugent vs Kirk Fletcher but at the last minute Kirk sends in his brother to sub for him.
hipfreejazz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott Henderson wrote:
In your previous post you said Frank has some ideas about the music business - I know about that because I've commented on his thread. He's all about using tech to stop people from stealing music (which is impossible), and I'm all about educating people (especially the younger generation) that it's wrong.

Gambale will employ the Yondr pouch just like Chris Rock. Maybe, you can have a GuitarWank Yondr pouch?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4316510/Chris-Rock-ban-mobile-phones-Australian-tour.html
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ha ha - let's see it stop people from downloading music. Actually I totally agree that people are so wrapped up in recording the experience that they miss the experience. It's unbelievably lame. Our band rider forces the promoter to put up no recording signs, but there are always people who ignore them - then I see their shitty iPhone videos on YouTube the next day. They deserve their copyright hit when I take them down.
paskiainen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott Henderson wrote:
Don't worry about it - if Frank saw this thread he'd probably just laugh. I'm sure many people would like to hear conversations between their favorite musicians, actors, athletes, whatever. If fusion had a show like NFL live, I'm sure I'd end up on there with Frank eventually, and I'd have no problem with it. Like I said, we get along fine. However the podcast wasn't created as an interview machine - we want to have guests who share our interests.

Thanks.

Last edited by paskiainen on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
peter_heijnen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more thing about downloading. I can't speak for other countries but here in the netherlands lots of young people don't even consider downloading as theft. A common opinion about it is that the the downloading is justified because if you actually like what you downloaded, you might go to a gig of the artist, and then you might buy merchandise at the gig, 'because that's how artists make their money today'....

I still sometimes have discussions about it with young people and the dummest thing, by far, i was ever told, by some stupid bitch: "Well, if artists want their money, they should be more creative in getting it".

Can you imagine, a burglar saying it's totally ok because you simply were not creative enough securing your house against the fucking asshole?
Thelonious Beck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott Henderson wrote:

True enough.The Guitar Wanks with Smitty Smith and Scott Kinsey are 2 of the better ones.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: