Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - The start of your new tour
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

The start of your new tour

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sylvainjazz

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:51 pm    Post subject: The start of your new tour Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Henderson!

If my information is accurate you've played the first concert of your new tour at the M8 Live Club in Mainz (near Frankfurt) on May 28th. How was the evening, did the audience react well? Were you in good shape after the many hours of practice and despite the time difference? Have you played your new compositions? Have you ever started playing in Russia? And if so, how was it? Does the public react in a very different or similar way from place to place?

I wish you the best!
Janotse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw Scott in Stockholm last night. He was in awesome shape, we loved it, the audience reacted well, and everyone had a good time. I think he played 4 new compositions, don't quote me on that though, I wasn't really counting^^ All I can say about those is that I am really looking forward to the next record.
peter_heijnen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad for all you lucky people that were there!

Was filming alowed? I'm not looking for footage but just curious because one of the previous discussions was about it.
Janotse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really dont know, I just took a picture of his rig just before the gig and then put my phone away. I saw a really annoying guy that filmed the whole gig, he was constantly scrambling for good positions. I just enjoyed the music.
peter_heijnen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are the worst, not only ruining their own experience but also others. Who knows, Scott might have been annoyed and played his ass off! Smile
Preserved Moose

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw Scott in Mainz. The four new compositions are great! I was really kinda grooving along with the music, so I'm really looking forward to the new album, too. Smile It was also very inspiring and exciting to see that he still comes up with new music.
The venue wasn't that great I think. The Sound could have been better and sometimes it was hard to hear the harmony. Especially with the new tunes... But I'm not complaining. Wink It was the only gig in Germany, so I was happy there was one!
Scott made it clear before the concert in Mainz that filming and recording is not allowed.
sylvainjazz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Janotse wrote:
I saw Scott in Stockholm last night. He was in awesome shape, we loved it, the audience reacted well, and everyone had a good time. I think he played 4 new compositions, don't quote me on that though, I wasn't really counting^^ All I can say about those is that I am really looking forward to the next record.

Very good news, thanks!
sylvainjazz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Preserved Moose wrote:
I saw Scott in Mainz. The four new compositions are great! I was really kinda grooving along with the music, so I'm really looking forward to the new album, too. Smile It was also very inspiring and exciting to see that he still comes up with new music.
The venue wasn't that great I think. The Sound could have been better and sometimes it was hard to hear the harmony. Especially with the new tunes... But I'm not complaining. Wink It was the only gig in Germany, so I was happy there was one!
Scott made it clear before the concert in Mainz that filming and recording is not allowed.

Thank you for this excellent comment! I observed some pictures of that Night Club of Mainz on the net and was a bit surprised at the relative quality of the place, but I think like you, attend a Scott Henderson concert, no matter which place, it always worth it!!! Also I think you were lucky!
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. The new tunes are still in their baby stage, but I'm happy they work live and people seem to like them. Now I just need five or six more - back to work!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: