Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Taggia In Jazz
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Taggia In Jazz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dani1974

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:35 pm    Post subject: Taggia In Jazz Reply with quote

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the fantastic evening that was last night in Taggia, I saw that something did not go as you wanted but all the audience was really happy for the great music!

You're great!

daniele
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to get better at hiding those things from the audience - I stepped on the wrong pedal and it distracted me so much that I lost my place in the music... the usual stupid mistakes I always make. Maybe they're not as noticeable to the audience as I think they are, but in my mind everyone is cringing in disbelief. ha ha Anyway, thanks for coming and I'm glad you enjoyed the show.
Kevin Thomas

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry to have to say that, Scott, but...
You always say you get into a character on stage, like you can't do no wrong. And as you can see here, you still need to get better on this.
Look at Nick Jonas : he plays a whole solo out of key, and yet you can read on his face how bad-ass he is. This is what I call getting into a character.

I hope you're doing well on tour. I can't wait for your baby-tunes to become grown-ups and listen to them. Do you already have plans for that?
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always think of myself as an actor playing the role of a good musician, or at least a confident one. Easier said than done when things go horribly wrong....

The tunes are sounding good but I only have four - still much writing to do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: