Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Vegas show and Workshop
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Vegas show and Workshop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
artlover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:48 pm    Post subject: Vegas show and Workshop Reply with quote

Hey Scott, was just listening to the podcast last week and you mentioned having a show and workshop in Vegas coming up. Checked out the venue site but I don’t see any info, did it already happen?

Thanks
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's coming up on February 6 & 7. I'm going to post all the spring gigs on my website this week.
jbriancole

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’ve been looking for info on tickets to the show and clinic, but The Bunkhouse doesn’t have you on their schedule. Is someone else organizing it for them?
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for letting me know - they're doing it and are supposed to have it on their calendar so I sent them an email just now. Very frustrating but so typical.
jbriancole

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They've got it up now on their website. One more question for you, the clinic starts at 2:00... do you have a hard stop time? I'm planning on flying in for the show and clinic but have to fly back out the same day as the clinic. Thanks!
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The clinic will be at least two hours, but it could stretch to three depending on how many people want to play.
hipfreejazz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who's going to the Vegas performances at the Bunkhouse? See you there biatches!!!
gary0214

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome show. We need Scott in Vegas more than once a year!
jbriancole

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit of a delay posting this, but the show in Vegas was really incredible and so was the clinic the next day. Scott and the whole band sounded killer!! They played some new tunes which really sounded good. Had the opportunity to chat with Scott quite a bit over the 2 days and for those who haven't met him, he was incredibly cool and such a nice guy!
Alessandro_Iglesias

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't there, but I confirm that Scott is a really nice guy.

In 2004, his band played here in Rio de Janeiro. After the show, I was talking to some friends and Scott went to the stage to work on his gear. Some guys called him, and he went to the stage border, and talked a little to us, saying that he couldn't stay a bit longer because he had no roadies, so he was the one who checked the temperature of the tubes to demount the amp, etc. But, even busy, he took some photos and talked to us.

The funny thing was that many guys were asking for guitar picks, and he replied that he didn't have any to give (c'mon people, it's a small gig, not the Rolling Stones), so I turned to him and said:

" - Hey, Scott, you didn't have any pick? So: take mine!"; and gave him mine. He laughed and put it in his pocket.

Sorry for the pick, Scott, that was a piece of shit; I realized some years later (Dunlop Mini Stubby 2.0).

Kirk Covington and John Humphrey talked to us as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: