Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - New Suhr SH Guitar ... awesome...but...
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

New Suhr SH Guitar ... awesome...but...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear it Alex! Yeah I have some heavier guitars too and they're great for some stuff, but my favorite ones are lighter. There's something about the mids, fatter and with more of a vocal quality - better for solos. John will bend over backwards to help his customers - he's truly professional and sincere. Don't you wish all the people who run music companies were like him?
AlexThanos

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I sure do John is a rare one. I don’t know what about this new guitar but I can be not in a mood to practice but the moment I pick it up play some notes that’s it I’m lost and I don’t wanna do anything else. I just love it!

Sooo, I was looking at your Asia tour dates. Didn’t see Indonesia or Singapore there so that sucks. Luckily I got a good payday comin so we all put our shopping plans aside then me and the family are comin to see you in Bangkok! Whoooo, can’t wait!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: