Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Scott Henderson - at the Movies :)
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Scott Henderson - at the Movies :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ma36scott

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: Scott Henderson - at the Movies :) Reply with quote

Saw this posted on another guitar forum, and thought those hear might find it interesting (assuming it's legit, but then - why wouldn't it be?). Go get 'em Scott!!

Q. How can you be so dead-on correct about 99 percent of the movies you review, but be 100 percent off about a piece of crap like "Marley & Me"? Boring material, terrible script and totally misleading advertisement -- worse than a Lifetime cable movie! We took our 5-year-old to what was supposed to be a fun family movie about a dog, not a slice of life from a totally uninteresting family. I won best jazz guitarist in all the major guitar magazines for two years in a row. I'm not perfect and neither are you, but I've never made a piece of music that's as horrible and dead wrong as your review.
Scott Henderson, Los Angeles, CA

A. You are the only person who has ever said I'm dead-on correct 99 percent of the time, so thank you. But weren't you just a little fascinated by the sheer insanity of the Grogans continuing to live in the same house with Marley? I'm guessing -- no, you weren't. I love dogs, but Marley is scary. I guess your child didn't like the movie, either. I suspect in a lot of families, the kids will love Marley but the parents will look at each other and communicate telepathically: Not in our house, Marley won't.
ma36scott

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooops....forgot to mention it's from Rogerebert.com. Click the "Answer Man" link on the page.
garroad_ran

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao. I wonder if that's actually him, and not someone just using his name though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: