Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - custom audio od 100 disapointment
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

custom audio od 100 disapointment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daguitar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:53 am    Post subject: custom audio od 100 disapointment Reply with quote

Hi,
recentrly i had a very bad experience with a od 100,itīs sounds terrible.
i was wondering if thereīs huge differences between the standart the classic plus etc,in you opinion and experience.
I tried the one that has nothing written down the od 100 logo and the dirt channel sounds terrible.
i still want buy one but in my country itīs very hard to check one ,it takes to travel to other cities and maybe itīs just that i donīt like this amp.
thanks
countandduke

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's something wrong with the amp you tried. The whole OD100 line sounds OUTSTANDING. Which model did you try? What speakers did you try it with? What tubes were in it? IMOP, the OD100 line is among the best sounding amps out there clean channel and overdrive channel. The clean channel is like the best blackface clean and the overdrive channel is like the best modded marshall amp...

Maybe the tubes were bad in the amp you tried or maybe you played it through some bad speakers or something...

Can you be more descriptive in what sounded unpleasant?

Chris
daguitar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

countandduke wrote:
There's something wrong with the amp you tried. The whole OD100 line sounds OUTSTANDING. Which model did you try? What speakers did you try it with? What tubes were in it? IMOP, the OD100 line is among the best sounding amps out there clean channel and overdrive channel. The clean channel is like the best blackface clean and the overdrive channel is like the best modded marshall amp...

Maybe the tubes were bad in the amp you tried or maybe you played it through some bad speakers or something...

Can you be more descriptive in what sounded unpleasant?

Chris

thanks for answering,iībeen touring for a while.
You are right,something was wrong with this amp.now a have a new one ,iīm very happy with this new one.
One thing as soon as possible get a suhr minimix or somethin like that if you want to connect any device in the effects loops of the od 100(i use a lexicon mpx1).it will improve the tone way far.
check if you like my tone here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF0dBCHNRQ8
I accept all kind of comments, itīs just that i like to talk with tone freaks
David
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: