Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Just 2 questions...
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Just 2 questions...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sannyboy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Just 2 questions... Reply with quote

Hi Scott,
I was in Bologna last November. Great show. It was not the first time, but it's always great to see you play ... Unfortunately the room was microscopic and my position was exactly next to Jeff - a great bass player not only because it sounds very good - ... still was a great lesson in bass guitar and even drums! If one day I decided to play bass or drums I'll remember! Very Happy
I remember great shows in Bastia Umbra with Tribal Tech in '97 and in Rovigo with more "blues stuffs" (great performances from the CD "Well To The Bone!") in 2004. I was also at the clinic in Rovigo ... very interesting (I remember the lesson as if it were yesterday)!

Now only two questions:
- About the software for the practice in Round 6 you say: "Just My Digital Performer practice sequences with an Korg M1 as the sound source."
Are there some simple software to create backing tracks fast?
- Have always been impressed by the use of vibrato bar in your phrasing, have you shortened the bar? If yes, why?
- When and where a new shows and clinics in Italy?

Sorry for my English ...I'm just a crap!

Bye!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: