Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - volume control
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

volume control

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dizzy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:47 am    Post subject: volume control Reply with quote

Hey Scott

I know you use the subtle volume control on your pedal board---this is a great idea.

Do you usually have it all the way up or is your "average" point lower down in volume?

The reason I ask is I use a volume pedal after my overdrive for this function but when I bring the volume down the od pedal does not hit the front end of the amp as hard and so it doesn't sound as good.

You adjust your volume allot throughout a solo but the tone never gets worse. Maybe your adjustments are just super subtle so the amount the pedal hits the amp does not change enough to effect the tone much.

Thanks Scott
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any volume adjustments I make with the SVC don't affect gain because the SVC is in the amp loop, not before the preamp.

It's usually set at about 2 o'clock, so I have some room to turn up if things get loud.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: