Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Vertex Volume Pedal and Landau Arion Mod Chorus
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Vertex Volume Pedal and Landau Arion Mod Chorus

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlexThanos

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:35 am    Post subject: Vertex Volume Pedal and Landau Arion Mod Chorus Reply with quote

Hey Scott, hope you're well. Its me again Alex your tone,phrasing,scale,stalker-stealer from Indonesia. So glad that you're so active here. Ive got this desk job in a music shop where i see guitars all day but cant really practice in peace...my wife says im like a pimp, i can look all day but cant bring em home lol. Your forum keeps me sane and motivated to keep practicing and playing. Oh btw she sends her regards Smile

Scott i know u use the Vertex Volume pedal and the Wah, the wah sounds really nice but i wanted to know what your opinion is on the Vertex Volume Pedal. How is it different over the other stock volume pedals?

Also, hv u tried the Vertex Landau chorus? What did u think of it? I heard the demo on youtube but im not sure about it yet...maybe cos i just expected a tri chorus sound this sounded more vintage and leslie'ish. Cant try one so ill just take ur word for it like everything else that has worked for me music wise lol.
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Alex, nice to hear from you - please say hi to the family!

I don't know if Mason has his own volume pedal - mine is a Boss FV-500L which he modded. I assume that's the one you mean. He told me that he basically just removes the circuitry which isn't necessary when using the pedal in mono, removes the sweep knob, and swaps out a few parts for better ones. It definitely made a difference and the pedal sounds clearer and more transparent.

The wah sounds great and so far it's the best one I've ever had. I just ordered a wah from Chase Tone which is a remake of the old Clyde Script Wah, so I'm looking forward to hearing it.

I haven't heard the mod he does to the Arion chorus, but he said he'd bring one for me to try next time he's in LA.

All the best!
AlexThanos

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx Scott ! Looks like ill probably get the Volume Pedal 1st and the Wah. Ive tried trying 'the best' pedals and gears but they dont work as great as what u suggest so im gonna wait til you get the Landau Chorus and hear what you think about it. That way i can save some money and actually buy more of ur lessons haha.

Will email you to buy more lessons soon k, take care Scott Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: