Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - When & where do you play in LA ?
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

When & where do you play in LA ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tribalfusion

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:55 am    Post subject: When & where do you play in LA ? Reply with quote

Hi Scott,

I was curious when and where you are playing in LA these days. For those of us who don't live in LA but might be passing through and could arrange to be there on those dates to catch you live, would it be possible to post the dates to your site or here (touring info on your site only covers road gigs it seems)?

For example, I saw you were playing at Alva's and the Baked Potato soon but perhaps some people wouldn't think to check one or the other site (are there others?) and it would be a shame to miss you live while in the area.

Thanks!
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend Alf in Norway runs my website and I hate to bother him to post gigs in town, but from now on I'll post them here on the message board.

Right now there's only Baked Potato on November 22, but there's a possible gig at Alva's during NAMM, so I'll post that one when it's confirmed. Thanks for reminding me - I'm a terrible self-promoter.
tribalfusion

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott Henderson wrote:
My friend Alf in Norway runs my website and I hate to bother him to post gigs in town, but from now on I'll post them here on the message board.

Right now there's only Baked Potato on November 22, but there's a possible gig at Alva's during NAMM, so I'll post that one when it's confirmed. Thanks for reminding me - I'm a terrible self-promoter.

Thanks Scott. I think if you made it a sticky thread on top on this section, people would be more likely to see it and I know people who are not from LA who would like to organize their trips to the area so they could catch you live.

How far ahead do you know your dates for the California area and are they always at the Baked Potato these days now that La Ve Lee is gone or is Alva's becoming a more regular gig (it says on Alva's website that you played there on November 16th too).

Is there any other place in the area that you play every now and then?
tribalfusion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tribalfusion wrote:
Scott Henderson wrote:

Thanks Scott. I think if you made it a sticky thread on top on this section, people would be more likely to see it and I know people who are not from LA who would like to organize their trips to the area so they could catch you live.

How far ahead do you know your dates for the California area and are they always at the Baked Potato these days now that La Ve Lee is gone or is Alva's becoming a more regular gig (it says on Alva's website that you played there on November 16th too).

Is there any other place in the area that you play every now and then?

Hi Scott,

Just a reminder to post your live dates when you get the chance and to ask again how far ahead do you know your dates for the California area and are they always at the Baked Potato these days now that La Ve Lee is gone?

Thanks again
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually know about a month in advance. Alva's in San Pedro and Baked Potato are the only LA clubs I play with my trio. I also play in town with the Nomad trio, which is Andy Sanesi on drums and Rufus Philput on bass. Sometimes they book places I've never played - I'll post those too from now on. I just sent a bunch of dates to Alf, including LA dates during NAMM - they should be on my website in a few days.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: