Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Tour info...
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Tour info...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ajay

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:57 am    Post subject: Tour info... Reply with quote

Hey Scott, this might be a long shot but im trying to suss out dates for a wurlwind holiday to tick some stuff off my bucket list before I'm too old or too dead. Seeing you play live has been on top of that list for a while but we don't get a lot of instrumental players like yourself touring Australia very often.

So. August - September of 2016. Which continent do you reckon you'll be playing?

Cheers mate!
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hardly ever work in August for some reason, but September is usually when we try to do some gigs in the states, mainly on the east coast.
ajay

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Righto, thanks Scott. I'll budget for a quick stop over on the east coast. Legend.
slyzspyz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it'd be awesome for you to tour down here again, I saw TT in Perth in '97 with Virgil drumming, don't think you've been back since?

I've met Mark Bolam (http://www.enlightenedplanet.com) a couple of times when he's visited, he's done some work with you in Asia right? Maybe he could help line something up with an Australian promoter next time you tour SE Asia to see if it would be worth your while financially
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if Mark knew a promoter who payed enough to make it work, he would have let me know by now. Since the last time we were there in '97, my agent hasn't been able to find a promoter with a worthwhile offer - he knows we'd all love to go, but we have to make it work financially.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: