Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - London gig?
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

London gig?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:41 am    Post subject: London gig? Reply with quote

Hey Scott

You mentioned on Guitarwank that your agent is lining up some European shows in October - any plans to visit the UK? I appreciate it might be difficult budget/travel/time-wise but would great to see you play in London again. I could recommend a few venues... Obviously Ronnie's is great but there's also the Jazz Cafe and Borderline. All three would seem a great fit for you guys.

Cheers

Matt
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I don't know anything about the Europe part of the October tour yet. We're also playing in Asia, and making a stop in India before going to Europe - that's all I know. I'll start posting dates as soon as they're confirmed.
MarkLawrence

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second that! It would be fantastic to hear the band live. I'd definitely come to London to see you, but don't forget other parts of the UK too Smile Maybe even in Bristol? Victor Wooten came a couple of weeks ago and ended up putting on two shows as one sold out real fast... Guthrie Govan with the Aristocrats, similar deal. There's definitely an audience in these here parts!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: