Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - current tour band
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

current tour band

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kevin Thomas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:41 pm    Post subject: current tour band Reply with quote

Hi Scott,

I was reading the messages you received from many people on FaceBook, after you missed your fly to Dresde.
Then I noticed a french sounding name in your Friends list. I then discovered that you are not touring with Alan and Travis, but with two french mates!
I'm a bit curious to know how you got to know them, and if it was an easy decision for you to do so (you said before that you don't like that much to play with other musicians than yours, but I think you were talking about one-shots then, while Romain and Archibald are doing the whole tour with you, which is a different situation).
You also told me once that you had had no occasion to play with french musicians. Now you can't say the same.
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both Romain and Archibald were recommended to me by friends of mine in LA who've played with them, and I've seen them play on YouTube in various groups. Great musicians and we're having a lot of fun on the road.

Alan and Travis were recommended to me by drummer Gary Novak, who's still asking for 10% of my gigs with them. Smile They're doing the upcoming Central America gigs and the Cruise To The Edge in February.
jcfiallos

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:07 am    Post subject: Central America tour dates Reply with quote

Hi Scott,

Juan C. here from Honduras, are you coming to play here in Honduras?
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry but my agent told me a few weeks ago that the gig in Honduras was cancelled.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: