Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Suhr Tele
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Suhr Tele

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mojolang

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:50 pm    Post subject: Suhr Tele Reply with quote

Hey Scott,

I know you use a suhr tele. I currently have a wildwood nitroskin '52 reissue. I saw a suhr classic T with the countours on thegearpage.

Is there anything in particular, in your opinion, that makes the Suhrs that much better?

Thanks,

J
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's my opinion that Fender guitars aren't made very well - there are many defects and flaws. Suhr doesn't make those kind of mistakes. The Fender custom shop makes good guitars, but like Suhr, they're pricey.

Also, Suhr has a completely transparent noiseless system in their guitars - Fender doesn't. Try playing single coil pickups with high gain just about anywhere these days and you're going to have a problem. With Fender, the only solution is noiseless pickups, which don't sound as good as real single coil pickups.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: