Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Album question
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Album question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
funksteroo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:30 am    Post subject: Album question Reply with quote

Hey Scott, is the material on your collection record live or just a compilation of studio material? Can't wait for the new one!

Thanks,
Tommy
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's just a compilation of studio stuff - save your money! But buy the new one! Smile
funksteroo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I will! Any info on the release date?

Thanks again man
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're recording in early February, and then I'll do all my overdubs, which includes tweaking the compositions, layering, turning a million knobs, deciding what to keep from the basics (if anything), and other completely nerdy stuff. With a daughter and three dogs, touring, Walking Dead, not being able to avoid sci-fi movies no matter how bad the ratings..... I'll get it done as fast as I can.
funksteroo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it sounds like you have a lot on your plate, but I bet you wouldn't have it any other way. Wink anyways.. I know there's a ton or people impatiently awaiting the new record and hopefully a US TOUR TO BOOT!!! Chicago?

Rock on
Tommy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Scott, you're a fan of sci-fi movies? Have you seen the Blade Runner sequel and what do you think of it? I hate it when they mess around with legendary movies for no other purpose than milking it some more. Also, knowing that you're into TV shows, have you watched the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica? It's my all-time favorite show.
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't hate Blade Runner 2049 but it was too long and that's one of the reasons it flopped at the box office. Theaters loose money when a film is too long so they drop it as soon as they can. I haven't seen Battlestar Galactica - there are so many sic-fi shows on TV that I have to limit myself to one and that's been Walking Dead for a long time, though I did binge watch the whole season of Westworld and thought it was pretty cool. I always watch AHS on the road and last tour we were watching Roanoke. Cathy Bates was so awesome in that... "I'm sorry... I just wanted to be on TV..." There's a song on the new album named after that season.
dizzy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you guys checked out Stranger Things?
It is cool because you can watch it with young kids so you can binge watch easier if you have kids:) Wynona Rider is really good in it.
Kevin Thomas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott, since you're into sci-fi movies or series, I really need to know if you've heard about that one : Red Dwarf
It's from the UK, late 90s. I used to watch it when I lived there during my studies. They mixed Star Wars, Star Trek and any serie that may start with "Star", and they did a parody of it. Good memories.

But I doubt it was on TV in the US.
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen Red Dwarf but my daughter is a huge fan of Stranger Things. She binge watches it but we watch an episode once a week together. I'm on the next to last episode of season two. She tells me my music would be more popular in the upside down.
dizzy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I binge watched it with my kids.
You’d be a rockstar in the upside down.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: