Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Mike Stern's twin sister on french TV
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Mike Stern's twin sister on french TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kevin Thomas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:13 pm    Post subject: Mike Stern's twin sister on french TV Reply with quote

She goes in hospitals to help children with bad diseases, get them to laugh and forget about it for a few minutes. And she looks very much like her bro!

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PQCfR1jYEE[/url]
TaeKwonDonut

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://tinyurl.com/y73dzgsz

Hendo's twin sis
Kevin Thomas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline and Mike are monozygotic Twins, while Squidette ans Scott are dizygotic!
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really professional message board we have here...... Smile

But, going back to the whatever happened to baby jane post, when I asked those guys "who rescued Spongebob and Patrick and brought them back to Bikini Island?", they had no idea. More points for me! It was of course The Hof!

And if anyone hasn't seen Comedy Central's Roast of David Hasselhoff, it's a MUST SEE.
TaeKwonDonut

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott Henderson wrote:
Really professional message board we have here...... Smile

But, going back to the whatever happened to baby jane post, when I asked those guys "who rescued Spongebob and Patrick and brought them back to Bikini Island?", they had no idea. More points for me! It was of course The Hof!

And if anyone hasn't seen Comedy Central's Roast of David Hasselhoff, it's a MUST SEE.

It's Bikini Bottom.. you've been Plankton'd
Kevin Thomas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Really professional message board we have here.....

And this is for our pleasure!

Scott, if you want to know how I (and probably a few others) feel about your message board, just imagine writing about the silliest topics on Ritchie Blackmore's, George Benson's or Jeff Beck's message board.... and they reply to you!!!
Thanasis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevin I feel the same way. 10 years ago, I was seventeen with my afro, a casio watch and an Ibanez (ten years later thankfully not a purple one haha) thanks to Scott. The only thing left is the casio cause they are pretty reliable, unlike my afro and the cast iron ibanez bits that have fallen off, leaving it pretty useless. The only thing that got better was Scott's music haha. After Page and Hendrix in chronological order, Scott is THE voice of the recent electric guitar history. And a true hero of mine.
Kevin Thomas

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Scott's music, but I can't see no reason to try to look like him, and having the same guitar as his would be a total waste of money if you consider my playing (which I can not even decently call playing).

So, if you had the afro, the casio and the Ibanez, can we consider that you, Scott and Squidette were triplets?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: