Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Wet/Dry Set Up
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Wet/Dry Set Up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandro

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:41 pm    Post subject: Wet/Dry Set Up Reply with quote

Hi Scott,

Can you tell us your set up for the Wet amp?

Thanks,
Sandro
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's really simple - I go out of the Suhr line box into an SVC (Subtile Volume Control) which is just a volume pedal with a knob instead of the traditional gas pedal design. I use it so I can mix the wet and dry sounds. Out of the volume pedal into a Boss SE-70, which is a half-space rack multi-FX box (around 150 bucks on ebay) set to 100% wet, and then into a Fender Deluxe which sits right next to my 4x12 dry cabinet. I can use the Fender's tone controls to EQ the reverb/ delay.
Sandro

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Scott Henderson"]It's really simple - I go out of the Suhr line box into an SVC (Subtile Volume Control) which is just a volume pedal with a knob instead of the traditional gas pedal design. I use it so I can mix the wet and dry sounds. Out of the volume pedal into a Boss SE-70, which is a half-space rack multi-FX box (around 150 bucks on ebay) set to 100% wet, and then into a Fender Deluxe which sits right next to my 4x12 dry cabinet. I can use the Fender's tone controls to EQ the reverb/ delay.[/quote]

Thank You so much...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: