Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Fm moment Vibe Station
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Fm moment Vibe Station

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thanasis

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 6:04 pm    Post subject: Fm moment Vibe Station Reply with quote

Hi Scott, hope all is well.

Just curious, is this how the overdub is done in the Fm moment on the tune? I mean roughly, obviously cause I don't play it well.

First time is without it and the second time with the neck pickup, notes C,D,Eb,D?

https://soundcloud.com/thanasis-vamvakoudis/overdub/s-RmnqE

Thanks for your time, hope I'm not being a pain in the ***
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no overdub, it's easy to play. The first note is the open G string, then Ab on the D string with the 3rd finger, then Eb on the B string and C on the G string with the 1st and 2nd finger, then move those two fingers up a whole step and with your 3rd finger play the G and Eb and do a pull-off back. The next voicing is Gm with the 2nd finger on G on the D string, an open G, 1st finger on D on the B string and pinky on Bb on the E string.

That's without a doubt the most boring thing I've ever written in the history of this message board. You should win a pie or something.
Thanasis

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha thanks for the extensive info. I wouldn't think it is boring but pies are okay too. Devouring any of the two would keep me busy for a few minutes Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: