Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Happy New Year!
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Happy New Year!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gonza

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:29 am    Post subject: Happy New Year! Reply with quote

Hey Scott, and good people of this forum, I just wanted to wish you all a happy new year!

I hope your projects and prospects have taken shape this year and make themselves present for the next.

Of course as everyone I'm very excited to hear the new album, patiently waiting, but excited nonetheless. I'm sure it's coming out as great as Vibe Station.

Anyway that's just about it, I just wanted to thank you for the space and patience to let me ask a bunch of questions, I love this forum and I get in everyday just to see if there is any new and exciting questions and useful information so thanks a lot for that.

(by the way Scott, you can delete this if you feel like it cause there is no music related question )

Have a good one!
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Gonza, all the best to everyone in 2019!

The record is going great - only two more tunes and we can mix! The only thing is that I have gigs in January and a tour in April so that's gonna slow the album down. I have to quit working on it three weeks before my gigs to practice the music - it leaves my brain when I haven't played live for awhile. Anyway I need a break - for me making a record is just as much about looking for tones, engineering, layering and arranging as it is about playing notes. I stare at a computer screen probably as much as an investment banker... it'll be great to play some shows!
Gonza

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to hear that it's almost ready to mix!

I can imagine man, it's a lot of work and it can be really exhausting to sit in front of a screen for hours trying to get just one little thing as it needs to be, specially when you are picky about every thing being in it's right place and sounding just right, and perfecting all the little mistakes in the tracks, but it is all worth it huh? having the finished product.

Any tours in Europe within those dates? I've never seen you live and I'm currently living in Germany now so it would be just perfect!
Thanasis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy New Year Scott and everyone!

All the best for the new year with lots of great music around and playing lots.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: