Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Scott & Chick
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Scott & Chick

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elodomania

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:23 am    Post subject: Scott & Chick Reply with quote

hi everyone
i'm one of the new members of this forum. I play guitar (jazzrock & progressif) vains.

Yesterday a friend brought me a concert of Chick Corea Electric Band and on guitar was who else but the mighty Scott Henderson, on drums was Dave, Pattituci on bass... and it was a concert for the first electric band album Cool

and I was shoked with his playing, also with the band playing, but scott is scott. Shocked

did any one see this formation of the band live ? if yes your impresions pls

welcome to my 6 string world
Angelic Layer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the cd as well.

http://online-discussion.com/ScottHenderson/viewtopic.php?t=221

According to the interview, Scott's experience with Chick wasn't a pleasant one. He only have done one show with him.
elodomania

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thnx Angelic Layer, I didn't know about these things what happend betwen Scott & chick, but i'm glad that scott I'ts working on his own , and he know how to make perfect music.

bye
Mr. Mike

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:12 am    Post subject: Video of Elektric Band Reply with quote

Elodomania---I have a one hour video called "Elektric City-Live in Madrid".It almost certainly must be the same video that you mention.Does it have footage of two dancers edited in during parts of the performance?If so that's it.There's also some video of the band doing a music video sort of thing spliced in along with the actual footage of them playing.It's the closest thing anyone will ever see of Scott Henderson doing a MTV type of thing.IMHO------I really like the performance though.Anything with Scott is cool and the other guys aren't too shabby either --Smile
elodomania

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there Mr. Mike

It's about that electric band concert I was talking about, i'ts a good one, it's from the'80.

and a friend promised me that he will bring me another Audio Concert of electric band with scott. and i know is going to be a good one also.

welcome to my 6 string world
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: