Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - 2022 US Tour
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

2022 US Tour

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mylaa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:48 pm    Post subject: 2022 US Tour Reply with quote

Hi Scott, Glad to hear you'll be on the road again. It's probably too soon for the itinerary, but any chance of a midwest stop or two during the upcoming US tour? Hoping Reggie's in Chicago and The Magic Bag or Majestic Theater in Detroit. Hope to see you and some new material next year
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're hoping it happens - if I lived on the East Coast I'd be touring the US all the time, but living in California makes it very difficult. For some reason no one wants to load up a van and drive to the East Coast. 😊 The biggest expense is gear rental, so I think the only way we can make a tour happen on the East Coast is to ask fans to loan us gear for the shows in exchange for free tickets, otherwise I don't see a way to make it happen. Even with all the flights and hotels we can manage to make a profit, but the gear rental kills us - last time at the Iridium in New York, the gear rental bill was over $2000. That's the kind of money we have to spend on every show, except for Reggies, because they were kind enough to pay for the gear rental. Thanks Robbie!
mylaa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, Scott. feel lucky I was able to see you in metro Detroit with TT at the Magic Bag, Alvins' (now closed) back in the day and in 2018 or so at Callahan's (also closed). also with Jeff Berlin and DC at Reggie's in Chicago. Sorry to hear it's no longer economically feasible to do large US tours
funksteroo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Scott, tommy here. I helped you tear your rig down last time at Reggie’s. I have a HRD or a landau deville you can use next time if need be
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the offer Tommy - hopefully Reggies will get gear for us again if we play there, but if they don't I'll take you up on that! Thanks again!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: