Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - european tour
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

european tour

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kevin Thomas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:19 am    Post subject: european tour Reply with quote

Hi Scott,
I knew about the european tour in march/april, but the other day I saw on your website that you'll be back in Europe later in october. And I couldn't see the informations about the current tour.
Today I went on your website, and the current tour is back in the "touring" section, but everything about october has gone.
Are you still coming to Europe in october?

Any news about a new record soon?

thanks
Kevin
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure which website you're looking at but my website scotthenderson.net hasn't changed since we posted the March/ April tour. There's been no mention of any tour in October that I know of, however we're working on something in September.

You might be looking at the Scott Henderson Trio website which is run by my agent, but I've never seen anything about October on his site either.

We hope to record the new album in the beginning of 2023.
Kevin Thomas

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's really strange Shocked

- I never went on the "Scott Henderson trio" website
- I'm pretty sure it was on www.scotthenderson.net, and quite sure too it was in october (at least for the Rockhal in Luxembourg.

So, since I don't do drugs and don't drink that much... either I dreamed about it, or I'm prescient Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: