Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - some questions
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

some questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
attla

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:59 am    Post subject: some questions Reply with quote

hi scott....i am emiliano an italian musician....

i have some questions for you...

- you prefer to trascribe only some phrases you like or all the solo of a
tunes?
- you spend more time in studing to create phrases on chord progressions or
to trascribe and memorize licks and solo that you can use?
- i have a mesa boogie dc-5 combo, alesis quadraverb rack for effect and morley volume-wha-fuzz pedal....i conect the guitar to preamp of the mesa-boogie (because i want use the distortion channel of the mesa) but if i join the effect rack and volume pedal to send and return the processed signal is mixed to the ampli "dry" signal.....i have the send and return in parallel with normalal "dry" signal...it results in 2 signals...the mesa have a pots that switch the 2 signal but they are always mixed....if i connect the volume pedal in first position in the chain i obtain less signal when the pedal is down...can you help me for this problem...? you use the distortion channel of your amps? eventually can you suggest me a good distortion pedal for have a sound like your or like mesa-boogie....? thanks you are the best
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: