Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Whens Scott goin' 2 do mor' fuzion?
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Whens Scott goin' 2 do mor' fuzion?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bassman

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 4:58 am    Post subject: Whens Scott goin' 2 do mor' fuzion? Reply with quote

As much as I love Scott's blues and along with Robben Ford, both are the best at it today....I miss Scott's fusion playing! Any talk about Scott doing anything with Willis or anyone in a fusion context?
Bassman

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 4:59 am    Post subject: reply Reply with quote

A reply to me! Along with my question, any talk about a VTT 3 with Steve Smith and Victor Wooten?
vladorg

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey bassman,
that's a most excellent question Very Happy I'd love to know when is Scott about to do a new TT record or perhaps VTT3?I'm sure that almost everyone on this board is dying to know.Maybe JohnH or even Scott can enlighten us Question Exclamation

Vlad
Matt Gordon

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Willis now lives in Spain, but that seperation has never stopped Tribal Tech in the past with writing cool songs. According to the intrerview that Scott Lerner posted, Scott H is trying not to copy himself, and he says that getting older has slowed the writing process a little, something with which all of us above 40 yrs old can identify. I would love to see him as a sideman to a maintream project, just to expose his other stuff to a wider audience. You can preach only so much, and that preaching can be misinterpreted as condescending. Sometimes people have to get it for themselvs, and I've seen this occur at other forums. But I don't care how people get there, just as long as they DO get there, and start calling the local radio stations requestion Scott's stuff, whatever the flavor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: