Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Frankus from England.
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Frankus from England.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
frankus

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Frankus from England. Reply with quote

Hi there,

I've only recently got into Scott Henderson. My guitar teacher played me The Big Wave, I think he'd done it to so many of his students he knew the exact point to drop in "So whaddaya think" so he can watch the eyes which are probably reflecting the thought processes:

* How can I tell this guy that it sounds like a retired Lee Ritenour wannabe on Valium spoofing Kenny G

* This is scarily fast, angular and mean and has just trampled the muzak..

Perhaps it's the guitar teach equivilent of cow-tipping Laughing .. the tune was amazing doing stuff to my brain that only classical indian music has done before.

So I went to see Scott, Kirk Covington and John Humphries playing at the RFH .. most excellent. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: